The Hippo Tape User Guide!
Welcome to the Hippo Tape guide!
First of all we have some recommended surfaces for you to use Hippo Tape on below!
Some plastics, fabrics, vinyl and so much more!
5 great advices for usage of Hippo Tape:
- You can with reassurance, use it to secure your carpet, so that it won't slip, when you walk by.
- Hippo Tape can be used as a way to hang pictures up on the wall, so you can always make sure your loved ones has a place to be hung on the wall, even though you don't want to drill holes in your walls.
- You can use Hippo Tape as well, to hang your toothbrush, soap, or any other appliance. As long as it weighs no more than 1 kg ( 2,2 lbs).
- Hippo tape can be used as a furniture stopper for practical reasons, if you don’t want to drift around in your favorite armchair or sofa etc…
- Hippo Tape is even easy to remove and reuse!
Simply remove it with water, and it will leave no stains, damage or residue on the wall. Therefore, make sure to give it a wash each time you remove it, to make it just like new!
Obviously, Hippo Tape is most often used to stick two surfaces together; typically in a way that is little to not visible in the end construction. This is due to it being installed in-between rather than overlaying upon in use. This specific application allows for a neater look and better craftsmanship overall. Of course everything is up to you!
Whether you want to use it for this or for that. Hippo tape has a wide spread variety of usages, and only your own imagination really is the limit here.
We do want to underline, that we do not support that Hippo Tape should be used to hang anything heavier than 1 kg or 2.2 lbs. As for furniture stopping and things down that alley, you’re all good. Here you have the gravity to help you out.
Every exhibition hall that lays down temporary carpet uses a very special double-sided carpet tape which is removable after the trade show and leaves no residue. When securing and holding (think red carpet) carpets in place for major events or trade shows, it’s double-sided tape to the rescue. These tapes feature a strong hold, but graded with nano grade technology, which allows for removal without leaving residue. Furthermore, Hippo Tape is environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and also reusable..